Frequently asked questions
How do you beat the stock market?
Our weekly stock signals use a combination of many specific technologies developed over a 15- year period to do as Mark Twain originally suggested:
”Buy good quality common stocks that go up. If they do not go up, do not buy them”.
While Twain said it tongue-in-cheek, it encapsulates our mission. We identify stocks that go up, before they go up, with a 88-92% probability of being correct. We do this using novel technology developed in-house, including state of the art artificial intelligence. A few of these concepts are:
- Artificial Intelligence – our speciality revolves around artificial intelligence in several forms
- Quantitative business analytics – analyzing business models using big data.
- Growth projection – in-house methods used to project the future non-linear growth of a business.
- Margin of safety principles – safety seen as a prerequisite to intelligent investing as pioneered by Benjamin Graham.
- Valuation technologies – novel methods for calculating the intrinsic value of a business.
- Intelligent Investment Technologies – approx. 100 different methods for outperforming the market developed in-house
- AI Score – in-house AI which estimate risk & reward, alpha in a stock.
- Portfolio management technology – software for optimizing risk/reward characteristics of a portfolio.
- The scientific method – everything is based on the central method upon which a thesis can be formed, tested, and refined.
What's the average return?
What is the minimum investment?
When do I sell the stocks?
What stock markets are the tips for?
Are trading times important?
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
With those results, why isn't this a hedgefund?
Will this make me rich quick?
Why is there only 1 stock tip a week?
How long is the holding period?
What if I want to cancel?
Still have questions?
Just contact us and we'll answer any additional questions you might have.